Pegs Vintage Shop
Pegs Vintage Shop
-
GeneaPress: FamilySearch TechTips - New Website Brings Together Genealogy and Technology
-
Genealogy has been a popular hobby for over a century, but the pursuit of one’s ancestors is now a decidedly technology-intensive endeavor....
-
01/21/2011: Correlated genotypes in friendship networks Friday, 21 January 2011 09:40 A team of scientists at the University of Calif...
-
Finding your roots , where you come from can be very exciting . Each of us have a unique story which I find talking with people and bringing...
-
http://www.sinclairtreasures.com/ If you are thinking of taking your genealogy hobby to the next level and become a professional genealogi...
-
More and more people are choosing to test their DNA with hopes of finding a match with people alive today, but also so they can truly see w...
-
This is genetic Genealogy at its best . This is the first DNA Data base that is used to track Ancestor's. This DNA testing is to find...
-
DNA CAN BE A GOOD THING OR A BAD THING I guess being told your related to someone that you didn't know you are related to is kind of...
-
http://www.sinclairtreasures.com http://www.history.com/shows/pawn-stars
-
I came across a website that I think would be useful to all genealogy searchers . This gives you Tips to start your journey to your fam...
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
DISCOVER YOUR IMMIGRANT ANCESTORS
FREE searching site for finding Immigrant ship passengers prior to 1865 . The goverment had no requierments for immigrants to be on a list of passengers. I guess that makes things even harder for us to find the information. So we need Data Base Sites that will direct us to some kind of documentation that will help. I think this site could be a good start for some . I seem to be getting results from searching the Sinclair surname ,hopefully you will to . GOOD LUCK!! Peggy http://www.searchforancestors.com/records/passenger_tocanada.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment